The Commercial SAMAP mill is outstanding for its throughput and its ability to produce a really fine flour. It was developed especially for these qualities. (Genuine stone milled flour is light and fluffy). It makes the production of all bakery and pasta goods, using wholemeal flour possible.
The mill is solidly constructed. The mill stones are made up of natural stone components and are extra hard and should not need to be re-dressed. They are nevertheless easily replaceable. The mill housing is made up of anodized aluminum.
The 3000 Watt 4 HP motor runs on 3 phase, 220 or 380 Volts. It is protected by a cut-out switch. An ampere meter allows control for the optimum performance setting (maximum throughput with a given desired fineness of flour). The adjustment for a variety of grist is simply done by turning the upper part of the mill.
The feed rate from the hopper is completely adjustable.
- Extra hard natural stone (NAXOS Emery) is embedded in stabilized magnesite cement. The stones hardly wear at all in use but are nevertheless simple to change. They match each other perfectly being ground in at the factory. They do not need to be re-dressed at all.
- Diameter of the stones: 200 mm (approx 8″).
- Turning speed 2800 RPM.
- Grain in-feed: The grain falls by its own weight through the fixed upper mill stone into the milling chamber between the stones. An agitating spindle projects through the inlet opening to prevent clogging or bridging of the grain. The inlet opening is adjustable is size, being varied to adjust for different grain sizes and different flow speeds required. The Commercial SAMAP mills all kinds of grain and also dried peas and maize. Oil seeds cannot be milled.
- Regulation of degree of fineness: Infinitely variable from very coarse to very fine by simple turning of the upper part of the mill. A locked screw holds the setting at the chosen degree of fineness.
- Flour ejection: The flour is carried out of the milling chamber by a strong stream of air which also cools the mill stones. The flour passes through a special casting which separates the flour from the air.
- Mill performance: The finest setting, which is suitable for the production of confectionery as well as bread, 80/100 kg per hour (200 kg/h when using coarsest setting).
- Mill chamber casting: Aluminum in food quality – particularly hard through deep anodizing which gives the grey colour.
- Hopper: 40 kg approximate wheat capacity.
- Motor: 220/380 V 3 phases with ampere meter, 3000 Watts, 4 HP – protection cut-out switch. This is standard equipment. For all other special equipment required, please contact us.
- Dimensions and Weight:
- Height: 135 cm
- Width: 85 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
- Weight: 74 kg (approximately)