This solidly constructed SAMAP commercial mill is noted for its outstanding output and its ability to produce a really fine flour. It was developed especially for these qualities. (Genuine stone milled flour is light and fluffy). The mill stones are made up of natural stone components and are extra hard and should not need to be reset, however, are easily replaceable. The mill housing is made up of anodized aluminium.
The 4000 Watt 5.5 HP motor runs on 3 phases and is protected by a cut-out switch. An ampere meter allows control for the optimum performance setting (maximum output with your choice of desired fineness of flour). The HI 380 can be adjusted for a variety of grains by simply turning the upper part of the mill. Use this mill to create wholemeal flour for the production of all bakery and pasta goods.
Guarantee: 2 years
- Millstones: Extra hard natural stone (NAXOS Emery) is embedded in stabilized magnesite cement. Stone wear is minimal, but they are nevertheless simple to change. Factory ground in, they match each other perfectly. Diameter of the stones: 200 mm. Turning speed 2800 RPM.
- Grain feed: The grain falls by its own weight through the fixed upper mill stone into the milling chamber between the stones. A shaking spindle projects through the inlet opening to prevent clogging or bridging of the grain. The inlet opening is adjustable in size for different grain sizes and different flow speeds required. The commercial SAMAP mills will grind all kinds of grain including dried peas and maize. Oily seeds cannot be milled.
- Regulation of degree of fineness: Infinitely variable from very coarse to very fine by turning the upper part of the mill. A locked screw holds the setting at the chosen degree of fineness.
- Flour ejection: The flour is carried out of the milling chamber by a strong stream of air which also cools the mill stones. The flour passes through a special casting which separates the flour from the air.
- Mill performance: The finest setting, which is suitable for the production of confectionery as well as bread, grinds 120 kg per hour (200 kg/h when using the coarsest setting).